You designed and implemented desktop infrastructure. As business operations expand, it is important for the organization to design, deploy, and manage an effective Windows Server 2012 desktop application infrastructure. You need to use several desktop infrastructure implementation methodologies to be able to design and manage a physical or virtual Windows desktop application management infrastructure. To meet these requirements, you will create a desktop application environment by planning the enterprise desktop application environment and preparing the environment for application distribution.
You will also deploy desktop application using Group Policy and Windows Intune to quickly deploy desktop applications in the organizational network. To centrally manage application deployments and secure the applications from unauthorized access, you will configure SCCM for application deployment and deploy applications using SCCM. In addition to these tasks, you will deploy self-service portals, administer presentation virtualization infrastructure, manage remote applications, deploy application virtualization using App-V, configure high availability for App-V and application virtualization, manage application updates, and troubleshoot application compatibility issues to create a centralized and secured environment for desktop applications. By familiarizing yourself with these tasks, you can plan and implement an effective desktop application environment that suits the requirements of your business. In this course, you will implement a desktop application environment.
Course Objective: Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to implement a desktop application infrastructure.
- Plan the enterprise desktop application environment.
- Deploy applications using Group Policy and Windows Intune.
- Manage applications using SCCM.
- Deploy self-service portals.
- Administer presentation virtualization infrastructure.
- Manage remote applications.
- Deploy application virtualization using App-V.
- Configure high availability of RDS for App-V applications.
- Configure high availability for application virtualization.
- Manage application updates.
- Manage desktop application security.
- Troubleshoot application compatibility issues.